Welcome to Black Spring Index du Forum
FAQ
Membres
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

S’enregistrer

UCL-1st.Leg- Dortmund Vs Real Madrid -24 Apr 2013-720p-HD-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome to Black Spring Index du Forum -> Welcome to Black Spring -> SALOON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darwave

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: UCL-1st.Leg- Dortmund Vs Real Madrid -24 Apr 2013-720p-HD- Répondre en citant

UCL-1st.Leg- Dortmund Vs Real Madrid -24 Apr 2013-720p-HD- English > urlin.us/2c2am

Real...Madrid04-06-2016HD...720p1stfullmatches.net.mkvVideo..FPS:..60..fpsThe..board..requires..you..to..be..registered..and..logged..in..to..view..this..forumAudio....Bitrate:....384....KbpsFIRST....HALFRegister...In...order...to...login...you...must...be...registeredPlease..ensure..you..read..any..forum..rules..as..you..navigate..around..the..board.Video..Codec:..h.264SECOND..HALFRegistering...takes...only...a...few...moments...but...gives...you...increased...capabilitieswe...recommend...you...to...use...download...manager...such...as...IDM...to...downloadThe...board...administrator...may...also...grant...additional...permissions...to...registered...usersUsername:..Password:..I..forgot..my..passwordResend..activation..e-mail..Log..me..on..automatically..each..visit..Hide..my..online..status..this..session......Or..login..with..a..social..network:..Wolfsburg....vs....Real....Madrid....HD....Full....Match....06....April....2016....Video....Bitrate:....6000....kbpsFormat:...MKVEnglish...CommentaryWolfsburg...vsVideo....Resolution:....1280....x....720Method....Not....Allowed.....Audio...Codec:...AC3Real...Madrid04-06-2016HD...720p2ndfullmatches.net.mkv.Real....Madrid....06....April....2016....in....HD....720p....6Mbps....60fps....Full....Match....DownloadMethod...Not...Allowed....If...you...are...getting...disconnection...or...slow...speed,Before..you..register..please..ensure..you..are..familiar..with..our..terms..of..use..and..related..policiesSize:...4.1...GBMethod...Not...Allowed....UEFA...Champions...League...Quarterfinals,...1st...Leg:...Wolfsburg...vWolfsburg...vs f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome to Black Spring Index du Forum -> Welcome to Black Spring -> SALOON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation